• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
648 réponses à ce sujet

#561 crvtt69

crvtt69
  • Membre
  • 6 046 messages
  • LocalisationSur les ex-ES du Charbo

Posté vendredi 19 juillet 2019 à 14:01

C'est pas lui qui disait que le Dakar c'est un truc pour vieux ?

https://www.autohebd...e-e-204695.html

Modifié par crvtt69, vendredi 19 juillet 2019 à 14:01.

#562 stylucolor

stylucolor

Official Neuville Basheur

• Membre
  • 2 986 messages

Posté mercredi 31 juillet 2019 à 20:51

DC42B4E6-A6F0-4395-B32B-3F850D01701B.jpeg 2437B122-AF9D-405C-83AA-39501575BB57.jpeg B1DF316F-0B63-4AB8-A8D5-8094310F9D01.jpeg

#563 Methos2b

Methos2b

Pilote Peugeot Dakar

• Membre Etendu
  • 2 456 messages

Posté mercredi 31 juillet 2019 à 22:15

Rien de neuf, il l'annonçait déjà avant de signer chez Citroen que ça serait son dernier contrat ;)

#564 stylucolor

stylucolor

• Membre
  • 2 986 messages

Posté dimanche 15 septembre 2019 à 17:07

Franchement si Ogier est titré en fin de saison, c’est rupture anticipée directe de son contrat et il part sur les chemins de St Jacques de Compostelle toute l’année prochaine 😁

#565 Emilien937

Emilien937

Champion Team prono CFA 2016

• Modérateur
  • 6 315 messages
  • LocalisationSamarobriva

Posté dimanche 15 septembre 2019 à 18:11

Franchement, ce serait beau :sol: (le 7 ème titre hein :o)

Modifié par Emilien937, dimanche 15 septembre 2019 à 18:12.

• gieffe06 aime ceci

#566 stylucolor

stylucolor

• Membre
  • 2 986 messages

Posté jeudi 17 octobre 2019 à 19:32

7512DE9E-5BF5-4F7A-A85D-984831513F9F.jpeg 3E68D8AF-1A84-4C61-AD43-59CF06196F90.jpeg 879D8F94-D493-496D-B12E-B178DF275CF2.jpeg 88EEEDB4-E2E7-41F7-AAD2-0F37AA246CAE.jpeg 1F4E1087-BB89-4A07-8558-D94DC7BD73FF.jpeg

#567 Kwentino

Kwentino

Pilote de Challenge

• Membre
  • 434 messages

Posté lundi 04 novembre 2019 à 23:32

Interview with six-time WRC champion Sebastien Ogier
By autoX Editorial | on November 4, 2019
Sebastien-Ogier.jpg

*Photo Credit: Kartik Sadekar & Citroen India

The stage was set for Sebastien Ogier to bridge the gap between him and the championship leader, Ott Tanak, and then go all out on the last rally of the calendar in Australia to retain his title, or at least that was Citroen Racing’s plan. But sadly, for both Citroen and Ogier, the 2019 RACC Rally Catalunya was a weekend marred by disasters, as Ogier was forced to hand over the WRC Drivers’ title to Tanak after winning the first stage due to power steering failure. After finishing eighth in the rally, Ogier spoke to us about the challenges of the 2019 season and his plans for the future.

No doubt that this year was quite challenging for Citroen! Would you say that this season was one of the toughest seasons you have faced so far?

We had worked really hard like we always do. My philosophy is to give my best in every competition, and like always, I gave my best in this season, and the team, of course, tried their best too. But it’s a sport, and there can only be one winner in the end. Like last year, this year too we faced tough competition, but sadly, we couldn’t retain the drivers’ title. Still, it’s not a bad season, we had a lot of podiums and victories.

Ogier-Rally-Catalunya.jpg

What do you think held you back this year? Was it that the car was not being able to adjust to the tarmac?

For sure, it was surprising for us, as this used to be our strength – the car used to be very fast on the tarmac. One also has to keep in mind that most rallies happen on gravel, but yes to win the championship, we have to do well on both surfaces.

What problems did the car specifically face on the tarmac?

We had a big problem with the balance, and the car also suffered from understeer in some rallies. This weekend, we did improve a bit – the balance was better, but the pace was still not great. When we were trying to catch up with the competition, we did get close at times, but not close enough, and that’s what determines whether you win or not.

Citroen-Racing-C3.jpg

Your contract has now been extended by a year. So, after 2020, will you retire from the sport?

That has always been my plan. I’ve been in this business for quite some time already. Now, I do want to try out something else and, maybe, calm down a bit from the intensity of WRC.

Speaking of intensity, after winning six championship titles, do you feel that your urge to win has become less intense?

When you’re chasing your first championship title, you definitely feel an intense urge to win. But as someone who doesn't like to lose, I like to maintain this intensity. Rally is like wine – with experience and time, you have a better chance of winning more titles while maintaining your calm.

Citroen-racing.jpg

Currently, who do you think are the best drivers in WRC?

Of course, you have to mention Tanak, as he is the world champion, and you don’t become a champion without talent. I think WRC at the moment is very competitive, as there are many capable drivers, who can win rallies and are very fast and consistent. So, in the last three years, we have seen the championship being fought out between Neuville, Tanak, and us.

How difficult was it for you to shift from a championship-winning factory-owned team to a privateer squad in 2017?

Honestly, it felt like a setback when it happened. I thought the world was falling apart when you leave a team where everything is working for you, and you also have a lot of success. But at the end of the day, it gave me a new experience. I really had a good time with this private team as well. It also gave me an opportunity to transform a bad situation into a good one.

Ogier-on-tarmac.jpg

When you joined Citroen again, did it take you some time to adapt to the new car?

Yes, it took some time to get used to the car. And, we had a good start in the season too. Sadly, we didn’t improve after that as I’d hoped.

As a rally driver, what do you like to see in 2022 regulations?

We have to follow the social trend. We all know that the world is facing a major problem, and we have to act accordingly. The automobile industry has started doing these changes, and motorsports will have to do the same. We are running a bit behind, but the new rules should make things clear for us.

In case of going electric or hybrid, I’m not sure that electric is the key for the future, but that's one of the elements we need to use right now. But I think that the future holds for us better technology than what we have today.

What does it take to be so dominant in this sport?

First of all, it’s a team sport. So, you need that chance to be with a strong team that will give you the needed support to win. I believe that neither a team nor a driver alone can achieve anything. Like I said earlier, it’s important for you to ask yourself – how can you be better than you are? This has always been my way of going forward.

#568 Nico

Nico

Brasseur

• Membre
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 695 messages
  • LocalisationNord Est du SUD

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 06:55

J’ai rien compris :dent:

#569 Vince

Vince
  • Membre
  • 4 992 messages

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 07:00

DeepL traducteur est ton ami ! :D

#570 subattac

subattac

Scatman

• C-20
  • 14 920 messages
  • LocalisationNice

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 07:18

En même temps il raconte pas grand chose. On dirait un communiqué de presse.

• Dementia et Phil-ice aiment ceci

#571 arisque

arisque

Pilote officiel Simca

• Membre
  • 1 069 messages

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 08:34

Beaucoup de banalités dans cette interview.

Modifié par arisque, mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 08:34.

#572 Dementia

Dementia

Im-pul-sif.

• Admi C-20
  • 4 895 messages

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 11:30

L'attaché de presse de Citroën : "Peut-être que si je mets le casque de Seb ce journaliste n'y verra que du feu !"
  • subattac, Schwarzie et Maranhello aiment ceci

#573 Kwentino

Kwentino

Pilote de Challenge

• Membre
  • 434 messages

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 22:25

Bon, c'était retweeté par WRC.com, ceci explique cela. Ils n'aiment pas trop que ça dépasse. Au début du site WRC, il y avait même un forum. Les preux webmasters on tôt fait de le fermer.

#574 titi_62

titi_62

Pilote Peugeot Dakar

• Membre
  • 2 552 messages
  • LocalisationSt Quentin en Yvelines

Posté mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 23:30

Ces Britons... Ils adorent McRae mais s'excusent à l'antenne quand un pilote dit un gros mot après un tête à queue !
Ça serait bien de moins filtrer tout ça, j'aimerai bien un suivi à l'image de Netflix en F1 où on fait mieux transparaître les émotions au sein de ces équipes qui donnent tout.
  • MrGravel aime ceci

#575 laurent26

laurent26

Pilote Rally Cup

• Membre
  • 226 messages
  • Localisationsud drome

Posté mercredi 20 novembre 2019 à 22:01

Dans l'histoire du sport automobile français, nous avons tout rafler, 16 ans que cela dure ,et pas ou plus d’équipes d'usine française dans ce sport, quelle tristesse.

Il ne mériterait pas que l'on achète encore des voitures de marque française dans ce pays !! 
Des sélections rallye jeune France sur des ford . MDR 

Merci a nos deux Sébastien pour montrer au monde que la France a d'incroyables talents. 
Sébastien, je te souhaite plein de réussite chez Toyota et ramène nous encore un titre. 

#576 Antho

Antho

Kicked himself

• Membre
  • 6 257 messages

Posté dimanche 24 novembre 2019 à 18:21

Sans titre-2 copie.jpg

:clooneylol:

#577 tommyssimo

tommyssimo
  • Membre
  • 4 845 messages
  • LocalisationAmiens

Posté dimanche 24 novembre 2019 à 19:31

Ah ©

#578 subattac

subattac

Scatman

• C-20
  • 14 920 messages
  • LocalisationNice

Posté dimanche 24 novembre 2019 à 20:16

C'est des bagnoles c'est pareil :hollande:
  • Emilien937, Phil-ice et ChilinchiRallye aiment ceci

#579 rallyepassion85

rallyepassion85

Elena Spirit Forever

• Membre
  • 541 messages
  • Localisation+ à l'ouest, tu te noies ...

Posté dimanche 24 novembre 2019 à 21:13

C'est où ?

#580 pierrau

pierrau

Pilote du XXème Siècle

• Membre
  • 1 918 messages

Posté dimanche 24 novembre 2019 à 22:02

alpinab10.gif

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)